This is to notify you that an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is needed at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited. You are encouraged to apply. Check further job description, eligibility and how to apply below.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Crown Plant, Ijebu-Ode – Ogun
- Ensure that machines and equipment are available for production activities.
SEE-Citi’s Emerging Markets Analyst Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates
- Planning & Implementation of preventive scheduled maintenance to ensure that all plant equipment are working properly and efficiently. This includes troubleshooting problems and effecting repairs as needed.
- Monitor Critical Spares Stock level and initiate timely reorder.
- Presentation of monthly reports.
- Ability to use technical knowledge and problem solving skills in ensuring machine availability for production activities.
- Participation in Engineering installations and projects which involves removing old equipment and installing new machines, while displaying efficiency.
- Implementation of Operational Risk Management Analysis (ORMA) recommendations.
SEE ALSO-Graduate Trainee at Roche Nigeria
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing organization
- Leadership and time management skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Sound business and professional ethics.
- Proficiency in English language, PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS WORD
- Good communication skills – oral and written
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2022.
We hope this article was helpful.
You can subscribe to our website using email for more job notifications and tips. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here
Administrative Secretary at Multi-net Group Limited
Human Capital Partners Audit Trainee Programme 2022
Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment- polarisbankcareers.ng
Procurement Officer in an Oil and Gas Company
Leave a Comment