This article would inform and guide you on how to upload your O’level result (WAEC,NECO,NABTEB) on your JAMB portal.
What is the JAMB portal?
The JAMB portal is a very important account for all Nigerian students and prospective students. It is a useful multipurpose resource that gives you the ability to check and get your results and even print them out for official use.
How can I upload my O’level result on JAMB portal 2020?
To upload your result is easy, just follow the steps below-
- Go to the JAMB CBT Centre you registered
- Provide them with a copy of your Olevel Result and jamb profile Code.
- The CBT operator will launch the JAMB software.
- He/She will click on UTME Registration or De Registration menu
- Select Upload O’level Results.
- Type in your UTME profile Code and click on Fetch Candidate Detail.
- Enter and Upload your scan o’level result into JAMB website
Please Note. There is no thumb printing in uploading of your o’level result on Jamb Portal.
How do I know my O’level has been uploaded on my Jamb portal?
If your upload was successful, you will see a message displayed on the screen showing that the upload was properly done.
Bonus questions and answers relating to JAMB O’level upload 2020
Is JAMB uploading of O’level result compulsory?
Yes, it is very compulsory, as it is one of the requirement to gain admission this year via JAMB CAPS portal.
When is 2020 JAMB uploading of O’level result going close?
As stated by JAMB officials, no specific deadline. The closing date to upload results to JAMB Portal is set by the candidates institution.
For more details on JAMB 2020 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms