We explained JAMB CAPS in a previous article and how to accept or reject your admission. This article, is to help you know if you have gained admission via your JAMB CAPS portal.
How to check your 2020/2021 admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal
- If you are using a mobile device, use google chrome or firefox browser
- Go to your JAMB CAPS PORTAL HERE
- Scroll down to check JAMB CAPS UTME/DE Admission status.
- Click on UTME/DE Admission to accept/reject your admission.
- Your JAMB score, institution, date of birth, etc will appear when you have successfully logged in.
- If you are given admission and you are okay with the institution click on accept admission.
- If the institution and course space is empty/you have not been offered admission keep checking back, don’t panic.
- Do not accept admission when you have not been offered admission or when you are expecting admission from another school.
- If you accept the admission you can not accept any other school admission, so be sure before accepting.
- If you see welcome on your screen when you open JAMB CAPS it’s because you are using a mobile device. Simply use desktop version to see the menu and then you can click on check admission status (Click on the three dots on Google Chrome and scroll down to see desktop site).
What is not admitted on JAMB CAPS portal?
It simply means that no school has offered you admission yet, but don’t worry, all you have to do is logout and keep checking your portal regularly.
For more details on JAMB 2020/2021 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms