JAMB Result Portal- How to Print Original JAMB Result Without Stress
After checking your Jamb result online, the next thing to do is to print out your JAMB original result. Please Note that, your JAMB score sheet is different from your JAMB original letter although they both contain the breakdown of your JAMB score.
If you have not checked your JAMB result or you want to confirm your JAMB result- click on JAMB RESULT CHECKER
If you have checked,
We will be showing you how to print your JAMB original result with ease.
Follow the steps below.
Please also ensure that you have uploaded your O’level result on your JAMB profile, read more here
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Under the list of post Registration e-Facilites (at the left side of the page) – Click on the “Print Result Slip”
- Click on “continue with payment” to make payment through the Remita platform.
- After your payment is successful, you can proceed to print your result slip.
- Just select your exam year’ and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Click Here to See How to do JAMB Change of Course or JAMB Change of Institution
Importance of JAMB Original Result
Candidates will be required to submit the original result slip during admission screening at any tertiary institution of their choice.
You May Also Like – JAMB Cutoff Mark for all universities and polytechnics in Nigeria
For more details on JAMB 2021 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms