JAMB Change of Institution/Course (JAMB Correction of Data) is for all those who took the 2020 JAMB UTME and for one reason or the other decide to change one or all the choices they made during the registration.
This article would guide you on how to get the change of course/institution form and how to properly process the form.
How to Get JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2020
If you are interested in getting the JAMB Correction of Data Form (JAMB Change of Course 2020 and JAMB Change of Institution 2020), follow the steps below to get the form.
Please note that the form is not free as JAMB has fixed a price for the form.
The form can only be gotten online via JAMB Portal/Website.
How much is JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2020?
The JAMB Change of course/institution form as stated by JAMB body cost Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N2500). This is the current price, if there is any changes we will duly notify you.
When will JAMB Change of Course/Institution 2020 Begin?
If you didn’t perform so well in your JAMB exam 2020, you are advised to do JAMB Change of Institution/Course immediately JAMB releases the result.
JAMB Change of course/institution will begin as soon as all applicants have received their JAMB Result 2020.
How to do JAMB Change of Course/Institution 2020
Now that you are ready to do the JAMB Change of Course or JAMB Change of Institution, we are leading you through the steps with this easy methods listed below. If you don’t understand any of the steps, feel free to notify us. We are here to assist you gain admission.
Step By Step Guide To Do JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- Go to https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile using your email address and password
- Once you have logged in, you will see all available services.
- Select “Application for Correction of Data”.
- The menu items “Course/Institution” will be opened.
- Click on it
- Select the year you wrote JAMB
- Enter your JAMB registration number to fetch your details.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, new options for preferred course/institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Reasons for JAMB Change of Institution/Course
- JAMB Score not up to cut off mark:
- Loss of Interest in the Study Course or Institution:
- Mistake was made when filling the 2020 JAMB Form
- Wrong subject combinations
- Incomplete JAMB O’level result- Click here to upload your WAEC/NECO result to JAMB Portal
Whatever your reason for deciding to do the JAMB Correction of Data, make sure that the process is properly done, to avoid wasting your money.
JAMB Change of Institution 2020 and JAMB change of Course 2020 could also be done at approved JAMB CBT centres using your JAMB profile.
How many times can I do change of course/institution?
Are you among those asking if you can do change of course/institution twice? Well, you can change one or all your courses/ institution as soon as you make payment before final submission. As soon as you submit, you will be requested to make another payment, if you want to do another change of course and institution. This is the only process that can be done twice.
JAMB Change of Course 2020 Closing Date
The 2020 JAMB change of course form would stop when all institutions are done with their 2019 post utme screening process. This should be around August-October 2020.
JAMB Change of Institution 2020 Closing Date
The closing date for change of institution 2020 is around August- October, 2020. We advise you to do the correction of data as soon as you have decided you want to do it.
JAMB Change of Subject 2020
The JAMB Change of Subject is the same thing as JAMB Change of course, so the process involved is the same. Follow the steps as directed above.
For more details on JAMB 2020 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms