Delta State Bursary Board Update 2021| Delta State Bursary Online Application Portal| How to successfully apply for Delta State Bursary via dsbsb.dl.gov.ng| Closing date for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship 2021.
Who can apply for Delta State Bursary?
All Eligible Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
(Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary 2021
Note: Existing applicants still in school should login with their applicant ID and password to re-apply as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
For new applicants, follow the steps below to apply
- Go to http://dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration
- Fill the form properly
- Upload your recent passport photograph (not bigger than 20kb)
- Pay the online processing fee with your debit card. (The Delta State Bursary processing fee costs ₦800)
- After payment is successfully made, login to your profile page to complete the form (type in your bank details and academic records)
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice– Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Available Bursary for other states in Nigeria
Closing Date for Delta State Bursary Application 2021/2022
The scheduled deadline for Delta State Bursary Application is on Thursday, 13th February, 2021.
We would keep updating on more local and international scholarships, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Delta State Government Bursary 2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.