You must have heard about JAMB CAPS (Central Admissions Processing System) it’s significance and importance in gaining admission right? Well not to worry if you haven’t, we are here to give you all you need.
What is JAMB CAPS?
JAMB CAPS is the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admissions Processing System. JAMB CAPS was set up by JAMB in 2017 to monitor and regulate admission.
The aim was to ensure that no student was cheated of his/her admission and also present the students to a larger admission pull. The portal is a platform created to ensure quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process. Through the JAMB CAPS portal, you can accept or reject admission offers.
How can I accept admission on JAMB CAPS 2020/21?
For easy usage, we will be given you the steps to do this on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Input your Email Address and Password and login.
- Click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
If you want to access the JAMB CAPS portal with a mobile device, we recommend you use google chrome browser and open the desktop browser view.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘
- You can continue to accept the admission using the process for computer above.
How can I reject admission on JAMB CAPS 2020/21?
Rejecting admission on JAMB CAPS is the same process as stated above. You need to login to your JAMB CAPS portal, follow the procedures as stated above and click on reject admission.
Bonus Information on JAMB CAPS 2020/21
- Candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to print out their admission letter after accepting the admission. The letter would be needed during clearance and registration in the school they got the admission.
- If you used “awaiting result” during your registration, upload your O’Level result on JAMB portal here so that your institution of choice will be able to process admission.
For more details on JAMB 2020/2021 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms
Leave a Comment