SIWES Vacancy 2019- Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron Nigeria 2019 July – December Internship Placement (Undergraduates) (398581)
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from July to December 2019.
Available states for Chevron SIWES/Internship 2019
Please note that this placement is available only in the Lagos and Warri office of Chevron Nigeria.
Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.
Qualifications and Requirements/Eligibility
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Benefits of SIWES/Internship in Chevron Nigeria
- An innovative workplace where they apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
How to apply for Chevron SIWES/Industrial Training/ Internship
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
See Also- Cover Letter Format 2019 For All Type of Jobs Application in Nigeria
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) State your Internship start and end dates
Your application is complete when you receive an email with subject, “Thank you your resume was successfully submitted”
We would keep updating on more local and international SIWES/IT Opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Chevron Nigeria Undergraduate Internship.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here
Leave a Comment