Photographers from all over the world, prepare your cameras!!! The Global Landscapes Forum are now accepting applications for the GLF Africa 2022 Photo Competition. Whether you’re a professional or amateur, nature or urban photographer, GLF would love to see your perspective on the beauty and richness of this great continent. Check below for more information regarding this competition.
Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Africa 2022 Photo Competition for young African Photographers (USD 900 cash prize)
Take us on a visual journey across the African continent through your camera lenses – from Algeria’s Sahara desert to South Africa’s busy urban skylines, from local communities restoring their land to youth and women creating local solutions and opportunities.
- The GLF Africa Photo Competition is open to anyone aged 18 or above, whether you’re a photo enthusiast or a professional photographer.
- By submitting the photo, the participant guarantees that their participation follows the rules and agrees with the terms of this competition.
See-AWIEF Digital Skills Training Program 2022 for Young Females in SA
- Cash prizes of USD 400 (1st place), USD 300 (2nd place) and USD 200 (popular vote).
- A spread and interview in Landscape News.
- A showcase at the GLF Africa 2022 Digital Conference.
How to participate
- To participate, upload your photo here.
- Each photograph is a single entry.
- The uploaded file must include the photo’s title and the contributor’s name and contact information, including email address, social media handles (if applicable) and a caption listing the subject and location.
All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by the GLF, who will shortlist up to 25 photos from all eligible submissions received during the competition period.
- Creativity (30%)
- Photographic quality (30%)
- Composition (30%)
- Execution of theme (10%)
The GLF will publish the finalist photos on its online platforms. The public will be invited to vote for their favorite photos, and the submission that receives the most votes will receive the ‘popular vote’ award. The panel will choose first and second prize winners.
Entries will be accepted until 10 May. Finalists will be announced on 20 May, with the winners announced in June.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) 2022 Photo Competition
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here
AIDS 2022 Young Leaders Programme for young activists/researchers
NDE Small Scale Enterprises (SSE) Application Form/Link Portal
The African Cultural Fund (ACF) Academy 2022 for young visual artists
RUFORUM Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022
Swedish AI Fund (SAIF) for early-stage African AI Companies
VivaTech/Microsoft for Startups Global Program 2022 for tech founders
Peacebuilding Officer at United Nations Volunteers (UNV) – Kano
Leave a Comment