Entrepreneurs are invited to participate in the Sasol Business Incubator’s small business development initiative, which will be hosted at the Sasol Business Incubator facility in Sasolburg, Free State.
The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme 2022 for high-potential small businesses
The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme is looking for high-potential small businesses to help them grow into sustainable businesses by providing business development support, access to business infrastructure, and marketing linkage opportunities.
For consideration, entrepreneurs need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an active, CIPC registered business
- Have 51% or more black ownership
- Must have tax registration
- The business must have operating experience of longer than 6 months within the industry it is applying for
- The business annual turnover should be less than R10 million
- Applicants must be willing to operate from the Sasol Business Incubator facility in Sasolburg, Free State.
- The business must be operating in one of the following industries:
- Electrical Control & Instrumentation
- Waste disposal
- Industrial Facilities
You may be interested in-CREACT4MED’s Entrepreneurship training academy for entrepreneurs
- Applications are open until 23:59 pm on 20 April 2022.
- All required documents must be available for consideration.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email@example.com.
For More Information:
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here