This is to notify you that the portal for the AWIEF Digital Skills Training Program 2022 is open and young females from South Africa can check eligibility and apply.
AWIEF Digital Skills Training Program 2022 for Young Females in South Africa
Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) has partnered with GIZ and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to launch a Digital Skills Training program for 60 young women in South Africa.
The digital skills development and training program includes a one-week Bootcamp and 12-week full-time Virtual Learning, Monday through to Friday. It will lead to two AWS Certifications (Foundation and Associate levels). Getting AWS Certified helps you showcase in-demand job skills, builds your credibility and confidence. A Pathway to Career involves mentorship and working with entrepreneurial business for up to 3 months post-graduation.
- Unemployed/underemployed females aged 21 to 40 years
- Educational qualifications: Degree, NQF Level 7, Diploma, NQF level 5
- Computer literacy/Basic IT skills
- Access to laptop/personal computer
- Access to stable internet/WiFi
- Good command of verbal and written English
- South African citizens/Permanent residents/Foreign nationals legally resident in South Africa)
- Willingness to take English aptitude test and IT assessment
- Commitment to 13 weeks of full-time learning plus taking assessments to gain certification
- Applications open Thursday, 7 April 2022
- Applications close Monday, 25 April 2022 at 23:59 South Africa Standard Time (SAST)
- Programme starts: Monday, 9 May 2022
For More Information:
If this article was helpful in your application process, substitute our website to receive more updates. Subscribe with your email. Subscription is fee.
You can also find us on our