The Cape Innovation and Technology Initiative (CiTi) are excited to announce that they are currently recruiting for the next Women in Business cohort. Are you ready to scale your business with Top Tech Tools!
Cape Innovation & Technology Initiative (CiTi) Top Tech Tools for Women in Business Programme for South African women Entrepreneurs
Conceptualised and presented by the Cape Innovation & Technology Initiative (CiTi), the programme aims to create an empowering atmosphere for women who are eager to infuse technology into their businesses. The programme boasts a supportive and creative environment that exposes female entrepreneurs to the latest available technology resources to improve and grow their business.
Participants will benefit from access to comprehensive information and experience shared by highly skilled facilitators and mentors.
To apply for the Women in Business programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Female founders and CEOs with a desire to introduce or improve technology in their businesses (at least 51% female-owned)
- Business must be registered (CIPC) and operational for at least 6-12 months.
- Business must be tax compliant and have a valid BBBEE status (certificate/affidavit)
- Applicants must be 25 years or older
- Be available to join one workshop per week (half day) for the duration of the 10-week programme (where applicable , we have adapted a sizable portion of the programme to be online)
- On completion of the 10 week modular programme, be available once a month for mentorship sessions over a period of 10 months
- Where possible, workshops are held at both our Woodstock and Khayelitsha venues. Successful applicants must be able to travel to one of the specified venues. If face-to-face workshops are not possible; an online format will be utilised to deliver components of the programme
How to Apply
Click >>> citidpptypeform.com.to apply
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For More Information:
If this article was helpful in your application process, substitute our website to receive more updates. Subscribe with your email. Subscription is fee.
You can also find us on our