This is to notify you that applications are ongoing for the one year Visa Creator Program. Check eligibility and how to apply below.
The Visa Creator Program – one-year immersion program for digital-first creators.
The Visa Creator Program is a one-year immersion program geared towards entrepreneurs working in art, music, fashion and film looking to accelerate their small business through NFTs. The goal of the Visa Creator Program is to bring together a global cohort of digital creators and empower them through product strategy mentorship. The Visa Creator Program is global and all interested creators are invited to learn more and submit their information for consideration to be part of the Visa Creator Program.
Selected creators will join a cohort-driven program designed to build and deepen their fluency in crypto commerce and traditional payments. The program is focused on supporting creators in five key areas:
- Join a community of creators in various stages of their NFT journey.
- Mentorship with Visa’s team of crypto product and strategy leaders
- Work with thought leaders across digital commerce, web3, crypto and payments.
- Opportunities to engage with Visa’s network of clients and partners.
- One-time stipend to help creators kick-start the next phase of growth.
- This inaugural class is for digital-first creators and artists who are engaging with NFTs and blockchain technologies in their businesses.
To Apply, Click http://globalclient.visa.com/creator
We will contact potential candidates and announce the final class later this year. The deadline to express interest in the program is Wednesday, May 11th, 2022.
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the Visa Creator Program
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our