Youth Leadership Program 2022 ($2,500 USD stipend)
The Center for International Private Enterprise is calling on youths to apply for the Youth Leadership Program 2022.
Theme: Youth Engagement with Private Enterprise and Democracy
Candidates must be between the ages of 18-25 at the time of application. Preference will be given to individuals from non-OECD countries.
- Demonstrated interest or experience working on youth empowerment issues, with preference given to those focused on democracy, private sector/entrepreneurship, or civic/political participation.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: policy, activism, entrepreneurship, or research.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in collaboration with CIPE staff and other Youth Leaders across different time zones.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Access to a reliable computer and internet connection that enables video participation in virtual workshops or conferences.
Five candidates will be selected for the CIPE Youth Leadership Program and will receive up to $2,500 USD for completing all the required activities based on the extent of the proposed project and associated expenses.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: April 1, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
Program Duration: May 2, 2022 – September 30, 2022 (5 months)
For More Information on eligibility and how to apply, Visit the Official Webpage of the CIPE Youth Leadership Program 2022
For job updates and more,CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages for further enquiries.