Application is ongoining for the ITU/UN Women Equals in Tech Awards 2022 and you are invited to apply/nominate if eligible. To check eligibility and requirements check below.
ITU/UN Women Equals in Tech Awards 2022 for Gender Equality & Mainstreaming in Technology
The EQUALS Global Partnership is now seeking nominations for the 2022 EQUALS in Tech Awards. EQUALS want to hear about initiatives, projects, movements, organizations and institutions around the world working to bridge the gender digital divide. EQUALS is seeking nominations for initiatives both large and small, from around the world, in the following award categories:
- Access: Initiatives related to improving women and girl’s digital technology access, connectivity and security
- Skills: Initiatives that support the development of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) skills of women and girls
- Leadership in Tech: Initiatives focused on promoting women in decision-making roles within the ICT field
- Leadership in SME: Initiatives promoted by tech sector companies to bridge the digital gender divide
- Research: Initiatives prioritizing research on gender digital divides and producing reliable evidence to tackle diversity issues within STEM and computing fields
EQUALS is looking for innovative initiatives and projects promoting gender equality online and in the tech sector. Eligible initiatives and projects should:
- Reach girls and women in an impactful way;
- Have the potential to scale or be replicated once reconfigured/adapted to other contexts;
- Be innovative
- Work in collaboration with partners
- Winners join a strong, active community of support and expand their networks among organizations with shared goals. Winning an EQUALS in Tech Award offers opportunities to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, investors, activists, researchers, and leaders from intergovernmental agencies, academia and the private sector.
- EQUALS frequently asks winners to promote their work through various channels. Finally, winners are invited to join an Advisory Panel that chooses future award winners.
Application Deadline: 6 May 2022.
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the Equals in Tech Awards 2022
Was this article helpful? Then subscribe to our website viaa email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on