The Organization for Women in Science in the Developing World calls for women in science to apply for the OWSD PhD Fellowships. Interested women should check the eligibility requirements and apply if eligible.
OWSD PhD Fellowship 2022/2023
The OWSD PhD Fellowships is a fully-funded 4-year fellowships Programme for women in developing countries to pursue a PhD in sciences in another country in the Global South.
Benefits of the Fellowships Programme
- Full time and sandwich options are available
- Costs covered includes, monthly stipend, tuition fees, travel costs,
- Discretionary Annual allowance will be given.
- Candidates must confirm that they intend to return to their home country as soon as possible after completion of the fellowship.
- The list of eligible countries is also available here.
- Candidate must be in one of the Eligible scientific fields.
- Eligible academic qualification: The minimum qualification is an MSc degree in one of the above listed study fields.
- Eligible host institutes
- Host institutes must be located in a developing country in the South (not the candidate’s home country).
- A list of recommended institutes is available here.
How to Apply
Required documents for application can be seen Here
Click Here to Apply
The fellowships are highly competitive and selection is based on scientific competence and merit. The candidate’s project proposal is given particular attention.
The call for applications is open and will close on 15 April 2022.
For more details, Visit the official website of the OWSD PhD Fellowships
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here