You are invited to apply for the Power/Google Women Tech Founders Program 2022. See more information on how to apply below.
POWER/Google Women Tech Founders Program 2022 for MENA women tech entrepreneurs
The U.S. Department of State, through the Providing Opportunities for Women’s Economic Rise (POWER) Initiative, has partnered with Google’s Women Techmakers to host the Women Tech Founders Program. This virtual program will provide women tech entrepreneurs from across the Middle East and North Africa start-up training from Google’s tech and start up experts and help build a network of future tech changemakers in the region.
This 7-week development program, aims to empower 50 women founders who are building tech startups in the Middle East and North Africa region by giving them access to startup related training by Google, networking and mentorship. The program will run virtually.
You may be interested in-Miss.Africa Digital Seed Fund Program Competition 2022
Applicant must be a woman leading a tech startup with
A technology-based product
At least acquired seed funding
Some level of market traction with their product/service
Legally registered in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Program finalists will be selected through a competitive application process that will be open from April 4 to April 30, 2022, with the first program session held on June 7, 2022.
- The program is targeting women who have launched a tech business within the last two years or are launching a new tech business with acquired seed funding.
- All program sessions will be virtual and will be conducted in English.
- Fifty finalists will receive training on both tech and business development concepts with the opportunity to gain insights and mentorship from Google’s experts.
- Sessions will be tailored to participants’ skillsets to enable them to leverage technology to expand their businesses.
- Interspersed between technical sessions will be community building sessions that allow participants to network and collaborate with other leading women in tech in the region, as well as the United States, and U.S. government officials.
Also See-UNCCD Call for Submissions: Images of Women-led Solutions to Desertification
Applications Open – April 4, 2022
Applications Close – April 30, 2022
Founder Announcement – May 24th, 2022
Program Kickoff – June 7, 2022
Graduation – July 19th, 2022
Required Dates for *Virtual* Participation:
Session 1: June 7, 2022 (Finalists Only)
Networking Session: TBC June 13-17, 2022
Session 2: June 21, 2022 (Finalists Only)
Networking Session: TBC June 27 – July 1, 2022
Session 3: July 5th, 2022 (Finalists Only)
Networking Session: July 11-15, 2022
Session 4: July 19th, 2022 (Finalists Only)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the POWER/Google Women Tech Founders Program 2022
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Toyota Ventures 2022 Call for Innovators
Udacity/Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
HEVA/Netflix Creative Equity Scholarship Fund (CESF) 2022 for East Africans (Fully Funded)
The Visa Creator Program 2022 for Digital Creators
Leave a Comment