Vitafoam Nigeria Recruitment For Technical Manager – Apply Here. Vitafoam is now recruiting for the position of Technical Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Technical Manager to coordinate the activities of production in the factory to achieve the company’s sales target by providing at all times high quality finished goods.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in the Technical Department
- Ensure products availability in good quality and quantity at the right time
- Tracking of plant waste and documentation of rejected products
- Ensuring proper housekeeping of the plant
- Ensure quality of the products coming out of the factory meet the required specification
- Quarterly update of the Company Safety Statistics
- Ensuring the conduct of quarterly firefighting drill
- Approve the Factory Production Schedule and communicate such to all Departments concerned
- Approve the Factory Maintenance Schedule and communicate such to all Departments concerned
- Ensuring proper documentation of all productions and maintenance processes in preparation for QEOH&S IMS certification
- Training of Department staff for continuous improvement of production processes
- Work with other Departmental Heads in developing Annual Operating Plan
- Liaise with Industrial Regulators on Safety and Environmental Issues
- Evaluate performances of Production and Maintenance Managers and carry out annual appraisal
Requirements And Qualifications
Interested persons should possess the following:
- University Degree or equivalent in Engineering or any of the Physical / Chemical Sciences
- Minimum of five (5) years industrial experience in full management grade
- Must possess leadership qualities and demonstrate flair for detailed technical works
- Interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- Good customer management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Not Specified Yet.