Alert Microfinance bank is recruiting to fill the position of an Entry Level Marketing Trainee. See if you are eligible and see how to apply below.
Entry Level Marketing Trainee at Alert Microfinance Bank
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with a core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs.
Job Title: Entry Level Marketing Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful participants with remarkable results after performance review upon 3 months of completion of the programme will be offered a full time employment as Loan Marketing Officer.
- Are you a fresh graduate looking to building a career in Loan Marketing/Business Development (Microfinance Banking)?
- If yes, I’m glad to inform you that Alert Microfinance Bank has organized a 3 Months entry level trainee programme (Contract Staff) for eligible graduates (B.Sc or HND) who possesses the following:
- Good Communication and Marketing Skills
- Business Acumen
- Self-driven ability
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong Interpersonal and Human Relation Skills
- Strong Business Analytical Skill
- N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be residents in either Lagos Island, Ebute Metta, Yaba or any of its environments
Application Deadline 20th May, 2022.
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our