Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) 2022 Prize for Innovation in Global Security (CHF 10’000 Prize)
The prize is designed to reach across all relevant disciplines and fields. It is intended to encourage and recognise excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable global security. A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research or grassroots initiatives.
- The winners (first, second and third place) will be announced publicly during an event to be held in November 2022.
- The prize for the application coming in first position is CHF 10’000 and a certificate of excellence.
- The two other finalist applications will receive a certificate of recognition.
- The deadline for applications is 22 September 2022 at 18:00 UTC+2.
- The announcement of the winners will be in November 2022.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) 2022 Prize
Was this article helpful? Then subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on