Mobility54 is looking for startups that bring tangible and innovative solutions to mobilize challenges in Africa. Check if you are eligible and see how you can apply below.
Mobility 54 2022 Digital Transformation Challenge for innovative startups
Mobility 54 is a corporate venture capital of Toyota Tsucho & CFAO group – the largest distribution network in Africa. Mobile 54 is organizing a startup pitch contest – “2022 Digital Transformation Challenge” calling for innovative mobility startups operating in Africa!!
A selection of high potential innovative startups embodying the African dynamic of Mobility will have an opportunity to participate in a final pitch event in Tunisia – to be organized at the time of the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (“TICAD#8”).
This event will provide a tremendous opportunity to promote your business to private and public investors, international institutions, and Toyota Tsusho & CFAO top management. The finalists will be announced in the ceremony in Tunis, in August 2022.Mobility 54 partners Bond’innov will be delivering training and support to gain the most of this event.
To be eligible for the program, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an early to mid-stage start-up realizing a significant part of the activity in Africa
- Operate in the Mobility Tech & Services business sector (cf. detail scope hereunder)
- Business with a minimum of 3 months revenues
- Be an innovator and demonstrate a growth potential with strong market traction
You may like-The CleanTech Challenge global Business Plan Competition 2022 for student-led innovative clean technology ideas
- Logistics (eg. e-logistics platform, route optimization, warehousing, etc)
- Transport (eg. digital taxi/bus platform, multi-modal transport, map-tech, sharing,
- Mobility Marketplace (eg. auto parts marketplace, vehicle import/export
- marketplace, etc)
- Mobility Fintech (eg. vehicle/motorcycle asset finance, subscription service, digital
- credit scoring, insurtech, etc)
- Mobility Carbon Neutral (eg. electric motorcycle, battery charging platform, clean
- energy for mobility, etc)
How to Apply
- To apply, please complete the application form.
- Do your best to answer accurately. If some of the questions are not relevant for you
- or you don’t know how to answer, proceed to the next question.
- Participation in the call for applications is free of charge.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mobility 54 2022 Digital Transformation Challenge
Was this article helpful? Then subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on
Nordic Africa Institute African Guest Researchers’ scholarships 2023
Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2023
NLNG United Kingdom Post-graduate Scholarship Award 2022
CICOPS Scholarships 2023 for Researchers from Developing Countries
International Liver Cancer Association Africa Fellowship Programme 2022
WARA/Mastercard Foundation Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships 2022
The South Africa – France PROTEA Programme 2023 for South African Researchers
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Africa Digital Innovation Competition 2022
Leave a Comment