Interested and Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the 2022 NLNG United Kingdom Post-Graduate Scholarship Award. To see if you are eligible and how to apply, check below for more information.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) United Kingdom Post-graduate Scholarship Award 2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG), as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2022. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
- The value of the scholarship is USD67,500 per awardee per study. Actual spend per awardee however ranges from USD45,000 to USD67,500, depending on the course of study.
- The scheme covers these areas of study: Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
- The 2019 awardees have commenced their programmes in various UK universities. 78 persons have so far benefited from the scheme with a total expenditure of N1.308b ($4.27m).
Criteria & Eligibility
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- University of Cranfield, England
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in each element)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2022.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2022 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Candidates should Click on the link above and click on “Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme Portal” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- Recent Passport photograph without glasses (not more than three months old)
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
Important Information and Notice
- Provide valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Applicants are required to possess basic computing skills as the selection test method for the 2022 award will be an Online Proctored Computer Based Test
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the Online Proctored Computer Based Test selection test.
- Check your mailboxes regularly.
- Applicants will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply
Application Deadline 18th April, 2022.
We hope you found this article helpful in your application process.
Please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on