Applications are open for the CICOPS Scholarship 2023. Check for eligibility and apply. For more information on Eligibility and How to Apply, see below.
CICOPS Scholarships 2023 for Researchers
In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, Rif. World Bank Classification Income_2022, the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2023 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organisations and institutions.
- This scholarship is designed for both junior and senior members of Universities in Developing Countries, major research centres, international organisations or institutions with specific interest in the field of development studies.
- Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- In order to encourage contact between staff and students, the period of stay should take place within the following dates: January 9th – July 21st 2023 and September 11th – December 20th 2023.
- Fill out the application form here-http://cicops.unipv.it/cicops-scholarships/
- Upload the following documents with to the online form:
- Curriculum vitae ideally in European format with a list of publications (file to be named: Surname_Name_CV)
- An invitation letter from the professor or researcher with whom you intend to collaborate 1 (file to be named: Surname_Name_Letter)
- The uploaded documents must be named as mentioned above.
- Applications with incorrectly named CV will not be considered.
- Please fill in your application form only when you receive the letter of acceptance by your contact Professor at the University of Pavia.
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022
For More Information:
We hope you found this article helpful in your application process.
Please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on