The Ashoka Africa Changemaker Storytelling Challenge is looking for inspiring stories from young people in Nigeria making a difference through social innovation. You are invited to apply for the challenge. See more information on how to apply below.
The Ashoka Africa Changemaker Storytelling Challenge 2022 for young Nigerians
Share your story on how you are working or have worked with a team to create solutions to social challenges including but not limited to climate action, healthcare, unemployment, education, gender, diversity-equity-inclusion, minority rights, ICT, agriculture and economic sustainability in Nigeria.
This challenge aims to elevate and highlight the valuable contribution of young Nigerians who are solving some of the country’s biggest issues through collaboration and changemaking. This is an opportunity for young people to share their stories and let their voices be heard as they change in their communities
See also-Miss.Africa Digital Seed Fund Program Competition 2022
- Participants aged 18 – 35
- Country: Nigeria
- The social innovation should have been or is being implemented in Nigeria within the last two years
- Participants must be working with a team.
Winners will get:
- Cash Prize: Winner (200,000N); Runner Up; (100,000N) and 3rd place; (50,000N)
- Media Visibility: Top stories will be showcased on Ashoka’s #EveryDayChangemaking Early Changemaking Series
- Become a Co-leader in the Everyone A Changemaker movement in Nigeria
You may like-The Africa-China Reporting Project (ACRP)
How to Apply
Submit your story to highlight your journey in transforming Nigeria.
- 4 April 2022: Challenge opens (During this time, participants may submit entries)
- 15 April 2022, 11:59 PM: Final entry deadline.
Screening and Community Review
- 7 April 2022 – 30 April 2022: Application screening and community review
- 5 May 2022: Winners announced
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the Ashoka Africa Changemaker Challenge 2022
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Jamlab Accelerator sub-Saharan Africa Programme 2022
German Chancellor Fellowship Programme 2022/2023 for emerging Leaders (Fully Funded to Germany)
EWiEn Incubator Program 2022 for female-led energy startups in Ethiopia
Mandela Rhodes Foundation Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
UNESCO 2022 International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD)
Climate Launchpad green business ideas competition 2022
UNLEASH-Plus Incubation Program 2022 for Entrepreneurs working on the SDG
Chevening/BBC World Service Group Professional Placement Programme
Miss.Africa Digital Seed Fund Program Competition 2022
The JAMII Femmes Programme 2022 for African women Entrepreneurs
Leave a Comment