Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme 2023
Deloitte Assurance & Advisory services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. In today’s changing global economy, businesses need trusted advisors. Because Assurance professionals at Deloitte take the time to understand our clients’ business as well as the industries in which they operate, we can help them identify major risks and opportunities over and above performance of the traditional financial reporting function. The services include:
Assurance & Advisory, Financial Services Advisory, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Actuarial & Analytics Solutions
Deloitte’s actuarial team provides a wide range of specialized actuarial and risk services to the insurance and reinsurance industry in several African countries.
To render assistance in AIS, under clear instruction and guidance of the Manager/Senior Manager/Partner on allocated assignments undertaken.
The details of this would be:
- Running and implementing project based work
- Liaising with teams to ensure buy-in into the project
- Reporting of progress of work to management and clients
- Communication with clients to understand needs and demands
- Management of deadlines and reporting
- Identifying opportunities to improve engagement success and profitability.
- BSc Actuarial & Financial Mathematics
- BSc Honours Actuarial Science
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Problem & Analytical skills
- Mathematical and statistical methods and analysis
- Listening and interviewing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID documents
- Copy of matric certificate and university academic transcripts
- If you are struggling to load multiple documents please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
For More Information:
Was this article helpful? Then subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on