DIDA is delighted to announce a unique opportunity to undertake PhD research, supported by an international network of experts, developing digital diagnostics as transformative technologies for African Healthcare systems. See more information below.
Digital Innovation for Development in Africa (DIDA) PhD Fellowships 2022 for healthcare professionals
10 PhD fellowships are available for African nationals to join a unique programme developing the next generation of diagnostics for African Healthcare Systems.
DIDA have 10 fully funded PhD fellowships starting in 2022, with projects spanning a range of disciplines including molecular diagnostic test development, clinical evaluation, health systems research, design engineering, and data modelling.
- DIDA expect that successful applicants will have a track-record of academic excellence, with a first class or upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree and a relevant Masters degree (or clinical qualification).
- Applications open: 8th April 2022, 12 pm BST
- Applications close: 13th May 2022, 5 pm BST
- Interview invitations sent by: 1st June 2022
- On-line Interviews: week commencing 13th June 2022
- Provisional outcome notifications: by 1st July 2022
How to Apply
Click Here APPLICATION FORM
For More Information:
If this article was helpful in your application process, substitute our website to receive more updates. Subscribe with your email. Subscription is fee.
You can also find us on our