DIDA is delighted to announce a unique opportunity to undertake PhD research, supported by an international network of experts, developing digital diagnostics as transformative technologies for African Healthcare systems. See more information below.
Digital Innovation for Development in Africa (DIDA) PhD Fellowships 2022 for healthcare professionals
10 PhD fellowships are available for African nationals to join a unique programme developing the next generation of diagnostics for African Healthcare Systems.
DIDA have 10 fully funded PhD fellowships starting in 2022, with projects spanning a range of disciplines including molecular diagnostic test development, clinical evaluation, health systems research, design engineering, and data modelling.
Related-Harvard Global Health Institute LEAD Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- DIDA expect that successful applicants will have a track-record of academic excellence, with a first class or upper second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree and a relevant Masters degree (or clinical qualification).
- Applications open: 8th April 2022, 12 pm BST
- Applications close: 13th May 2022, 5 pm BST
- Interview invitations sent by: 1st June 2022
- On-line Interviews: week commencing 13th June 2022
- Provisional outcome notifications: by 1st July 2022
See Also-Pulitzer Center Persephone Miel Fellowship 2022
How to Apply
Click Here APPLICATION FORM
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Digital Innovation for Development in Africa (DIDA) PhD Fellowships 2022
If this article was helpful in your application process, substitute our website to receive more updates. Subscribe with your email. Subscription is fee.
You can also find us on our
AWIEF Digital Skills Training Program 2022 for Young Females in SA
Minority Africa Fellowship 2022 for African Journalists and Storytellers
University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships 2022/2023
ITU/UN Women Equals in Tech Awards 2022
ITU Generation Connect Gender Champions 2022 for young women
VivaTech/Microsoft for Startups Global Program 2022 for tech founders
The African Cultural Fund (ACF) Academy 2022 for young visual artists
Leave a Comment