The 2022 Application for the LEAD Fellowship is now OPEN.
Harvard Global Health Institute LEAD Fellowship Program 2022/2023 for Promoting Women in Global Health.
In an effort to equip and empower more leaders in global health, together the Harvard Global Health Institute and the Women and Health Initiative at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health offers a transformational fellowship specifically designed to promote leadership skills in individuals from low- and middle-income countries who will, in turn, mentor. The fellowship experience provides global health leaders time to reflect, recalibrate, and explore uncharted territories.
About the fellowship
The 2022-23 LEAD fellowship program will run from September 2022 through August 2023. The program structure will begin as a virtual engagement with a blend of executive coaching, mentorship, virtual speaking engagements and credentialing/orientation. In the spring semester, January – May, fellows will engage in an in-residence experience of living in Cambridge, Massachusetts. During the in-residence period, fellows will engage in their full curriculum of coursework, workshops, meetings, events and networking. We look forward to welcoming the selected fellows here next year.
- Applicants must work full-time in the field of global health and have at least 15 years of professional experience.
- Global-health related work completed as a university student does not count as professional experience.Applicants must have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Full support of their employer and a champion in their organization who serves as an internal mentor.
- Applicants must take a leave of absence (or equivalent) from their home institution during the spring full curriculum semester.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a J-1 visa for travel to the United States in spring 2023, and must be able to reside in Cambridge, MA from January – May 2023.
- – Visas, housing, and flights will be covered under the fellowship and a living stipend will be provided for the months in residence.
- During the two years prior to arrival at Harvard, the fellows should not have participated in a full-time fellowship that lasted 4 months or longer.
Application Deadline: April 25th, 2022.
How to Apply
Click LEAD Application to apply
Applicants will be notified in June 2022 if they have received the LEAD fellowship opportunity.
If this article was helpful in your application process, substitute our website to receive more updates. Subscribe with your email. Subscription is fee.
You can also find us on our