This is to notify you that a Supply Chain Officer is needed at Artee Group (SPAR). See below for more information on eligibility and how to apply.
Supply Chain Officer (Mobile Category) at Artee Group
The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer (Mobile Category)
Location: Town Planning, Ilupeju, Lagos
- A supply chain officer helps to transfer products from the manufacturers and suppliers right to the retail stores, this vital role makes sure shops remain fully stocked and keeps business running.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Check-Peacebuilding Officer at United Nations Volunteers (UNV) – Kano
- Planning delivery timetables
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Conducting a regular market survey for commonly purchased items
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers.
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field.
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication.
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience in a retail company with knowledge of mobile brands (advantage)
Also Check-Facility Management Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2022.
If this article was helpful in your application process, then subscribe to our website using your email. Subscription is free.
For job updates and more,CLICK HERE
You can also reach us on our social media pages
Communications Officer at Idmibok International
Finance Manager at Pride of Womanhood Empowerment Initiative
Volunteer (Intern) at KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Nigeria
Customer Service Representative at FairMoney Nigeria
Cost Accountant at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2023