This is to notify you that Fairmoney Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of a Customer Service Representative. See more information about the job, eligibility and how to apply below.
Customer Service Representative at FairMoney Nigeria
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- The company is growing with different business units and as well as the clientele size increasing.
- With good customer experience as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients attend and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- We want someone who can ensure top quality customer support, own the issue and follow up on all customers requests, enquiries/complaints across all channels and ensure end to end resolution.
- As a Customer Support Agent for the Lending team, you will be based in Lagos and working with our other customer success representatives, as well as other teams based in Paris & India.
- You will get to work within any of the following units: Email, Social media, Inbound – working a 24 hr shift, 7 days a week (but working only 5 days of the week).
Roles and Responsibilities
Your mission will be to:
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams.
- Resolve sophisticated problems for customers quickly and with the highest quality over the phone/email in a heavy volume environment.
- Work closely with team leads, supervisors and managers to ensure synergy and all-time customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of FairMoney customer support
- Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, contact management system)
- Provide first-tier technical support services to FairMoney’s customers.
- Escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience (experience working in all customer service environment is an added advantage) in fintech, or any financial services sector
- A key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
- Positive and hard working attitude
- Strong eye for detail which includes identifying customer problems swiftly and accurately while solving queries as this can impact company relations
- Knowledge of relevant CS Softwares
- Good understanding of English and must be able to read, speak and write in English Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and timely response to emails and call is an added advantage
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel / spreadsheets and MS Word.
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Open to all modes of support (email, phone support)
- Willing to work full time, including weekends and evenings (working on a rotational basis)
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Typing test + Online Soft-skills test
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email for more job updates. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here