ARMTI Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness 2021
ARMTI has obtained approval from the Federal Government through its 2021 capital budget to organise the following training and empowerment programmes to improve food security, youth empowerment, employment generation and wealth creation.
- Digitalization of Agricultural Information Services for Rural Development.
- Developing Alternative Technology for Agric Produce.
- Human Capital Development for Managing Post Harvest Activities for Nigerian Farmers
- Value Creation through Effective Human Capital Development for Selected Agric. Produce Export in Collaboration with Relevant Agencies.
- Managing of Agric. Research for Effective/Efficient Food Production in Nigeria for Scientists in Nigeria (Grantsmanship: Science and Art of Grantwriting)
- Agric. Produce Value Chain Training for Managers of Inputs/Production and Marketing.
- Extension Services for Vitamin A Rich Sweet Potato/ Tubers.
- Facilitation of VCD Activities through Development of Active Change Agents.
- Farm Business Planning and Management for Graduates.
- Agripreneurship Development for Youths in YES Entrepreneurship.
- Agripreneurship Development for Women in Agriculture.
- Agripreneurship Training and Development for New Generation Farmers.
- Capacity Building on Green House Farming for Women and Youth
- Development of Capacity for Soilless Agriculture
- Capacity Building in Monitoring and Evaluation for Agricultural Services
- Capacity Development for Youth and Women in Agriculture Online Marketing
- Training of Extension Managers (Block Extension Supervisors).
Selection Criteria for Participants
- Be a Nigerian
- Have interest in agricultural value chain/agribusiness.
- Must have minimum of O’ level certificate.
Who to Attend
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Young School Leavers/professionals seeking diversification into agriculture
- Unemployed Youth and Women interested in agriculture
FMYSD Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021
The Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development (FMYSD) has sought to tap from this fund for the express purpose of Human Capacity Training and Development, which in return has the potential to boost future income/profit and economic activities in general through impacting youths with the required digital skills needed in the 21st-century workplace.
There are 3 Empowerment and Training Programmes:
1) Green Stimulus Framework: This training programme is designed to develop a new breed of trained technicians with basic and advanced knowledge in renewable energy and smart agriculture.
2) Digital Youth Nigeria: This project avails eligible Nigerian youths the opportunity to learn several digital roles, including Business Process Outsourcing skills, Software and Coding skills, Animation/Graphics skills and Internet of Things/IT Hardware skills.
3) Work Experience Programme: Aims to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development.
Programmes are tuition and accommodation free for all courses running in Ilorin, while tuition free alone for other locations.
How to Apply for ARMTI Free Training 2021
All interested and qualified persons should click on the link provided below
Hard copy applications should be addressed to the Executive Director
while soft copies are and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the form contained in the link above.
Apply for NMFB CBN COVID-19 TCF Loan 2021
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19 should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold to apply.
- Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
- SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for Green Skill Innovation Challenge 2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our