The Digital Youth Nigeria programme is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development. This programme is designed to avail eligible Nigerian youths that will participate in standard training sessions to learn several global digital roles, including Business Process Outsourcing skills, Software and Coding skills, Animation/Graphics skills and Internet of Things/IT Hardware skills.
Digital Youth Nigeria Programme
This programme is designed to support 1,600 youths successfully screened from across the six geopolitical zones including Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory through fully paid in-person and virtual training sessions.
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Participants must be Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Must possess a valid government-issued means of identification
- Be willing to undertake some travel (for practical sessions) if selected
- Minimum level of education required is O’Level (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB)
How to Apply for FMYSD Digital Youth Nigeria
- Go to https://fmysd-esp.com/digital-youth
- Select course path (Business Process Outsourcing skills, Software and Coding skills, Animation/Graphics skills and Internet of Things/IT Hardware skills)
- Upload your passport and approved government ID
- Proceed to fill all other required information
We hope this article helped you successfully apply.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our