Shell Recruitment 2023: Staff Wells Supervisor – Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites.
See full details of the Staff Wells Supervisor Vacancy at Shell Nigeria and apply using the official link provided below.
Shell Recruitment 2023: Staff Wells Supervisor
Supervise drilling and completion operations on the rig in accordance with the drilling program and the SPDC HSSE and operational policies standards and procedures with the objective of:
- Achieving Goal Zero
- Delivering on promises against 1) Schedule, 2) Cost and 3) Well proposal for reserves and production potential
- Raising performance to TQ
- Achieve goal zero on his rig by enforcing the applicable HSE rules and procedures, intervening in case of breech, working the rig HSE case, ensuring timely reporting and investigation of incidents, reinforcing Hazard identification and prevention, building staff HSE awareness
- Always maintain well control by ensuring personnel is conversant with kick detection techniques and well closing in procedures and BOP equipment is certified maintained and tested.
- Delivering wells on time and to the required quality standards. Track daily costs and take necessary action to deliver well within budget
- Translate drilling program into detailed instructions for contractors and service companies. Compiling daily drilling report and other required specific reports
- Coordinate activities of various contractors and service companies intervening on the rig site
- Identifying ideas to improve performance and communicating them to the office team for inclusion in drilling programs.
- Timely ordering of services and equipment and QA/QC when delivered on site and Coaching and mentoring across different rig units as may be required.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Maintenance Technician Trainee Vacancy at Schlumberger Limited
Qualifications and Requirements
- A professional engineer with a university degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Well Engineering and Drilling activities. Four of which should have been spent as a Drilling Supervisor.
- IWCF certification is an added advantage
- Good supervisory skills, with sound knowledge of drilling practices and well control principles and techniques enhanced by strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills, with PC fluency and familiarity with drilling engineering software.
- Excellent proficiency in English language, both in speech and in writing
- Willing to work on rotations to remote field locations
How to Apply for Shell Staff Wells Supervisor Vacancy
All interested and qualified persons should click here to apply