President Muhammadu Buhari has kicked off the 2021 Special Public Works Programme which will employ 774,000 unskilled and unemployed Nigerians.
The program aims to employ 1,000 Nigerians from each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria which will help to reduce the financial burden caused by the covid-19 pandemic.
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) are in charge of handling this program and implementation.
The work will be for three months and workers will be paid N20,000 per month.
- Visit the official website https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/ or CLICK HERE for detailed step by step guide on how to register for the 774,000 jobs for each of the 36 states in Nigeria and the 774 LGAs
- Click on your state on the Nigerian map on the homepage to access the contact details (names and phone numbers) of the committee members
- Choose your local government area to see your designated payment bank for application and verification.
Available Jobs for 774,000 job
- Drainage digging and clearance
- Irrigation canals clearance
- Rural feeder road maintenance
- Traffic control
- Street cleaning
- Cleaning of public infrastructure like Health Centres, Schools
Eligible States That Can Apply on 774,000 Special Public Works Application Portal
|Akwa Ibom State||Uyo|
|Cross River State||Calabar|
|Edo State||Benin City|
|Federal Capital Territory||Abuja|
|Kebbi State||Birnin Kebbi|
|Rivers State||Port Harcourt|
We hope this article helped you successfully open account as an SPW 774000 Beneficiary.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our