JAMB Change Of Course and Institution 2021/2022- We will guide you on everything you need to know on how to successfully do your JAMB Change of Course and JAMB change of Institution here. This page also contains information on how to do JAMB correction of Data (such as correction of Names, Gender correction, State/LGA of Origin correction, passport photograph correction, profile correction and Date Of Birth correction).
How much does it cost to do change of JAMB course & Institution?
How many times can I do change of course & institution?
How does Change of Course and Institution work?
This are the steps involved in jamb change of course and institutions
- You do the change of course and institutions on the JAMB portal
- JAMB forwards your details to the new school(s)
- The new school(s) update(s) your names and details to their post UTME or admission portals to enable you to register for the Post UTMEs or screenings.
- Then, you register for post-UTMEs or screenings of the new school or course of your choice.
How long does it take JAMB change of course to reflect?
Reasons for JAMB Change of Institution/Course
- JAMB Score not up to cut off mark (See cutoff mark for all Universities and Polytechnics- Click Here)
- Loss of Interest in the Study Course or Institution.
- Mistake was made when filling the 2021 JAMB Form
- Wrong subject combinations
- Incomplete JAMB O’level result-Click here to upload your WAEC/NECO result to JAMB Portal
How to do JAMB Correction of Data 2021/2022
JAMB DATA CORRECTION- All those who made mistakes or noticed errors on their JAMB data, can now proceed to make corrections for the below listed items:
- Correction of Name
- State/LGA of Origin
- Choices of Institution/Courses
- Gender Correction
- Date Of Birth
Correct Steps on How to do JAMB Change of Course 2021/2022
Follow the steps below to successfully apply for your JAMB change of course and Institution
- Login to your JAMB portal by clicking here or visit www.jamb.org.ng
- On the web page that loads up, click on the link “Change of Course/Institution”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Centre Username and Password on the Login Page
- Navigate to the Side menu bar, Hover on Change of Course/Institution and Enter UTME Reg. No
- Enter the PIN & Serial No and click on “Proceed” button to select your choice of Course/Institution
PLEASE NOTE- JAMB would send you an OTP (ONE TIME PASSWORD). Without the OTP you can not do the JAMB Change of course. Click here to resolve all JAMB OTP Errors
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal
It is important you check your JAMB CAPS portal regularly to see if you have been given admission by any institution. Click here to login to your JAMB CAPS Portal and see your Admission Status.
How to Print Original JAMB Result 2021/2022
After checking your Jamb result online, the next thing to do is to print out your JAMB original result. Please Note that, your JAMB score sheet is different from your JAMB original result. Click Here to Print your original JAMB Result
JAMB Change of Subject 2021/2022
The JAMB Change of Subject is the same thing as JAMB Change of course, so the process involved is the same. Follow the steps as directed above.
For more details on JAMB 2021/2022 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms