JAMB Portal is unique to all admission seekers and it is very important in the admission process of candidates. We have received numerous questions from our readers regarding issues they face when trying to access their JAMB Portal to upload their SSCE/NECO/WAEC and other admission processes.
Major JAMB Portal Issues and Solutions
The major question/complains are
- I can’t login to my JAMB CAPS Portal
- My JAMB Portal is showing invalid details
- How can I resolve invalid email error on JAMB Portal?
- How do I recover my JAMB email and password?
- How do I log in to my JAMB portal?
- How do I correct my JAMB Email address?
- How do I change my JAMB Password?
- How can I check my JAMB CAPS Portal?
We will be answering all the questions and many more. Carefully read through this post till you get the answer you need. You can also ask more questions, if you are not satisfied with all that is written here.
How do I log in to my JAMB Portal?
Follow the steps listed below to successfully log in to your JAMB Portal.
- Go to JAMB CAPS login portal www.jamb.org.ng or jamb online portal
- Click on “Click here to login to eFacilty.
- It will redirect you to www.jamb.org.ng/efacilty/login
- Enter the email address and password you used to register for JAMB in the provided spaces
- Click on login after putting your correct login details. You will be taken to your JAMB e-facility profile dashboard as displayed below
Now you have successfully logged in to your JAMB portal.
How do I recover my JAMB email and password?
Follow the steps below to recover your JAMB Portal password and email.
- Go to JAMB eFacility forgot password recovery page here.
- Enter the email address and the date of birth you filled in during registration
- Click on “Get password reset link“.
- Login to your email account and click on click on the reset link (you can also check your spam mails, if it doesn’t show in your inbox).
- The reset link will redirect you to the JAMB portal and ask you to choose a new password.
- Proceed and login to your JAMB Portal using the password you newly created.
Please Note: After completing the steps above, you might receive a message saying “We are sorry, the page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable”. Don’t panic. Proceed and check your email inbox for the password reset link.
How can I resolve invalid details email error on JAMB Portal?
When this kind of message “invalid details” appears on your screen when you want to log in to your JAMB Portal as displayed below, do not panic.
It could be that an error was made during the JAMB registration process.
All you have to do is to look for your JAMB Photocard that contains the email address used.
From experience, we noticed that some candidates had errors such as
- Email address missing a letter
- Email address containing a number etc
When such errors are noticed you can do any of the following
- Create an exact email with the one on your JAMB print out
- If the email already exist, you may want to send a mail to the original owner of the email address. Many would be willing to help.
- Visit any of the JAMB approved CBT centres nationwide (preferably the one you registered).
How can I check my JAMB CAPS Portal?
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Input your Email Address and Password and login.
- Click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
If you want to access the JAMB CAPS portal with a mobile device, we recommend you use google chrome browser and open the desktop browser view.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘
- You can continue to accept the admission using the process for computer above.
For more details on JAMB 2019 and school admission updates and requirements, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us and other admission seekers on our various social media platforms