Nigerian Army University, Biu (NAUB) has commenced sales of application forms for admission into its remedial programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. This post update contains the requirements and how to successfully apply for NAUB Remedial Admission Form 2019/2020 below.
NAUB Remedial Form Application
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Remedial programmes admission form for the 2019/
NAUB Remedial Admission Requirements
If you are interested in gaining admission into the NAUB Remedial programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O’levels (WAEC/ NECO / NABTEB or its equivalents) including Mathematics and English in not more than (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Remedial Admission Form
- Go to NAUB official website- www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR REMEDIAL.
- Create a User Account (New users only; if you already have an account, proceed to login).
- Select your programme type
- Select your first and second choices of 3 subject combination each.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed.
PLEASE NOTE- You cannot edit your application after submission.
Closing Date for NAUB Remedial Application
These exercises must be completed between 13th September, to 13th October, 2019.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning ADMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIPS both in Nigeria and Abroad, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below