This is to notify you of the opportunity to apply for the position of a Business Development Representative at the International Breweries Plc. For more information on the job requirements and how to apply, check below
Business Development Representative at International Breweries Plc
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Job Title: Business Development Representative – High End
Reference ID: 30009456
Location: Isolo Depot, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Opportunity exists for a Business Development Representative – High End in our Sales team. The Business Development Representative – High End position is responsible for supporting the team to drive sales volumes.
- The job holder will generate orders, maintain standards, identify, and ensure growth within a channel/ customer in order to drive sales volumes, brand loyalty, in-outlet execution and customer service excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive to exceed quotas within assigned territory while supporting overall strategic growth objectives and budgets
- Prepare action plans and schedule to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made within a defined region and against agreed orders targets; follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. 3. Identify sales prospects and contacts these and other accounts as assigned.
- Co-ordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products
- Ensure products/ brands are available widely in assigned sales area
- Develop and supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programmes.
- Prepare for and attend exhibitions, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Develop and update knowledge of Company’s and competitors’ products.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Maintain sales records and up to date activity on progress to provide accurate forecasting reports
- Oversee the execution, activations and manage relationships in Spiritual Homes in sales areas
- Execute Top Influential POCs with QD Materials available for the area in line with execution standards
- Drive draught operations in POCs where we have installed draught taps
- Discuss prices, after-sales customer service, guarantee and delivery schedules with customers
- Position products with the customer, discuss customer benefits, confirm pricing, handle objections and close orders
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- HND / University Degree in Sales, Marketing, Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in similar field
- Good product knowledge.
- Possession of a drivers license with a clean record.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Ability to gather data, compile information, analyse, interpret sales activities and prepare reports.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive, persistent, methodical; able to present winning sales arguments to customers, defend pricing and handle objections
- Time management and excellent negotiation skills
- Working hours can be long and irregular and may include evening work.
- May spend a lot of time traveling from one location to another.
- Ability to utilize advertising and/ or sales promotion techniques.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programmes and/or events.
- Knowledge of sales documentation methods and procedures
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to identify and/or follow up sales leads and referrals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2022.
Was this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website using your email for more notifications on available JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here