Scientists around the world are invited to nominate candidates for the 2023 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science (FWIS) International Awards.
2023 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards (€100,000 Prize)
The 2023 edition of the FWIS International Awards will designate five outstanding scientific women researchers in Physical sciences, Mathematics and Computer science.
- The candidate must be recognized for her scientific excellence by the international scientific community
- Be active in scientific research
- Be in any field of Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- The candidate’s outstanding contribution to the advancement of science.
- The impact of the candidate’s research work on the current state of her scientific field (number, quality and impact of publications, conference presentations, patents…).
- The recognition of the candidate by peers within her discipline through publications.
- The recognition of the candidate’s commitment to education, teaching activities, mentoring and/or to the United Nations Sustainable
Development Goals more broadly.
- In order to nominate a candidate, please follow the registration procedure on the or Women in Science platform accessible at:
- From the website, you will be able to upload all the necessary documents in order to submit the nomination.
May 31st, 2022 (France GMT/UTC + 2h).
- Only completed nominations received through the platform by this deadline will be considered.
Nominations must be submitted by Tuesday, 31 May 2022 through the dedicated online platform.
For More Information:
If this article was helpful in your application process, substitute our website to receive more updates. Subscribe with your email. Subscription is fee.
You can also find us on our