A warehouse specialist is needed at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, see further information on the job below.
Warehouse Specialist at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Job ID.: req33920
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Ensure availability of materials (Products, Raw Materials), ensuring optimum stock level and effective inventory management.
- Management and reconciliation of inventory/stock through adhering to processes and policies.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Manage and reconcile inventory through proper
- issuance and receipt of stock.
- Ensure proper stock arrangement and accurate stock count paying particular attention to stock count prerequisites.
- Issue raw materials to manufacturing and receive finished goods from production with minimal operational loss.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP in all workstations
- Manage receipts, storage, issuance, and disposal of raw materials as per environmental standards
- Ensure culets are collected, stored, and transferred for recycling as per SOP Segregate and dispose waste materials and products to prescribed standards and schedule
- Ensure stock is stored in appropriate storage condition. Ensures DSD and haulage trucks are properly loaded to achieve daily sales.
- Production reconciliation, sampling treatment and receipts from depots and other locations Ensure materials availability.
Education / Knowledge
- HND / B.Sc in any Social / Management Science discipline
- Must have completed the mandatory 1 years
- NSYC Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Good attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Technical dexterity
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Please subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on