The International Breweries Plc are recruiting to fill the position of an Import aand Export Specialist. See Job description and eligibilty and more information on how to apply below
Import and Export Specialist at International Breweries Plc
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.Analyze and Track Imports and Exports:
- Reporting Average clearing (import) and forwarding (export) cost per box
- Reporting Average clearing time (port to brewery warehouse)
- Timely processing renewal of all related IB Plc Import & export documentation
- Responsible to send monthly inbound/export KPI dashboard with end-to-end tracking (from order placement to delivery at the plants).
- Engage with Mubex and Clearing agents to improve service delivery to Nigeria operations.
- Reporting Demurrage cost paid per month
- Regulatory penalties & queries (customs, NAFDAC etc)
- Clearing/other services invoice processing (PO, GRN, 3WM) and tracking
KPI’s, Routines & Reports:
- Ensures that Daily, Weekly and Monthly Meeting routines are adhered to in line with mandatory LCP & internal guidelines
- Ensure all reports for clearing are filed and secured
- Reconciliation of all goods received in a month (GRN, prepayments etc.)
- Ensure timely GRN and SCTs of imported materials.
- Completes monthly stock take of the Imports warehouse.
- O0U0 warehouse (Malt and other imported materials) Stock reconciliation & SCT movement.
- Ensure all invoice posting and GRN for services rendered are done in line with company policies (within 48 hours
- Ensures that processes are standardized via SOP’s and work standards are monitored and improved
- Track KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in line with LCP requirements
- Ensures that appropriate problem-solving tools are applied for out of range KPI’s in line with LCP methodology.
- Owns and executes one or more planning LCP blocks as assigned by the planning manager.
- Publish reports on time as per LCP guidelines and internal processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Logistics or a 3 year Degree in related field such as Cost Accounting, International Trade, Supply Chain Management or Commerce.
- Preferably 3 – 5 years manufacturing cost accountant, imports clearing and forwarding and or inventory management experience
- Good verbal and communication skills; must communicate across all levels in the organization with personal gravitas and credibility
- Good self-management principles
- Ability to adapt to and implement change effectively
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and logical thinker.
- Knowledge of supply chain planning processes
- Proven experience with ability to influence and interface with external stakeholders
- Customer focused mind set and approach
- Demonstrate problem solving skills with an ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
If you found this article helpful, subscribe to our website for more OPPORTUNITY UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also like and follow our