Nominations for the 2023 Global Pluralism Award are now open and will be accepted until May 31, 2022, if you are eligible, you can apply with the following information.
2023 Global Pluralism Award
The Global Pluralism Award was born out of the reality that building inclusive societies requires great effort but often comes with little recognition or support. The Award recognizes and supports individuals, organizations, governments, and other entities that are tackling the challenge of living peacefully and productively with diversity. Each recipient will receive a prize of $50,000 CAD as well as in-kind support from the Global Centre for Pluralism.
Candidates from any country are eligible, including:
- Individuals (e.g., artists, journalists, academics, policy-makers, filmmakers, etc.);
- Civil society organizations (e.g., professional associations, faith-based organizations, labour unions, non-profit research or educational institutions, local community groups, non-governmental organizations, foundations, think tanks, etc);
- Social enterprises;
- Corporations (public or private);
- Educational, research and policy institutions (public or private);
- Local/municipal, regional or federal/ national branches or agencies of government.
- Three Award winners will share a total prize pool of CAD $150,000. The monetary prize will be equally divided among the three Award
- winners (CAD $50,000 each).
- In late 2023, each of the three Award winners and up to seven honourable mention recipients, or their delegates, will be invited to
- the Global Pluralism Award ceremony.
- May 31, 2022
- Submission process closes Submissions will be accepted until 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- June 2022 – February 2023
- Submission processing and initial screening
- The Centre’s Secretariat processes and screens submissions received. \
How to apply
Click HERE to apply
For More Information:
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here