Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment For HR Advisor, Talent Acquisition. Flour mills of Nigeria are now inviting applications to fill the position of HR Advisor, Talent Acquisition at the firm. Check the requirements and how to apply below.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading food company in Africa providing high-quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best-known and preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
Applicants are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor, Talent Acquisition – Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Align and understand the needs of the business/functions by providing quality talent pools /pipelines in line with FMN talent acquisition strategy.
- Support the TA team by adopting creative sourcing techniques/ channels to attract active and passive candidates ensuring ready to hire for critical roles for the group.
- Continuously seek to improve TA process efficiency and adapt our practices in line with business contingencies as well as external factors such as labor market trends.
- Ensure the integrity of FMN hiring processes adhering with legislative laws and ethical practices.
- Monitor and track recruitment projects whilst ensuring the periodic generation of insightful and accurate recruitment dashboard report as at due.
- Actively maintain candidate database through various sourcing channels (i.e., Applicant Tracking System, referrals, etc). Ensuring quality data and accurate reporting within the agreed timeline.
- Proactively maintain high level of engagement with active candidates, leveraging on our Employee Value Proposition whilst ensuring top-notch candidates’ experience in alignment with our Employer Brand.
- Ensure proactive sourcing and identification of passive candidates for both short- and long-term hiring needs across the group.
Requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment
Interested persons should have the following:
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or any related course.
- Professional certification in CIPM, CIPD or SHRM is an added advantage.
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience using various recruitment channels and technology.
- Experience conducting pre-employment assessments.
- Have strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have demonstrable critical thinking ability with great attention to detail.
- Have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to resolve to hire challenges as they arise seeking alternatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Disclaimer: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency