Savannah Energy Recruitment For Senior Process Engineer – Apply Here. Applications are now open for Savannah Energy recruitment for Senior Process Engineer. Check below for how to apply and the requirements.
Savannah Energy is a young, high-growth, highly ambitious energy company. We are focused on operating in countries where we can make a difference to local communities, play a strategic role in the energy sector and make a positive impact on the country’s socio-economic development.
Our vision is to create a best-in-class African-focused energy company that our stakeholders and we are proud of. Our five core values of Sustainability, Excellence, Entrepreneurialism, Integrity, and Teamwork define the essence of Savannah and underpin our corporate culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
You may also like – Nestle Nigeria Recruitment for Field Sales Manager – Apply Here
- To provide Process Engineering expertise to aid in the execution of projects and optimize the operation of the Company’s oil and gas processing facilities.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Reviews and provides knowledgeable technical inputs on Process Engineering related technical matters to interfacing disciplines and engineering service providers through projects lifecycle phases
- Act as a focal point for the resolution of process engineering queries raised by various business functions and third parties
- Act as the Company representative (as required) for the preparation or review of process design deliverables to ensure that design work done by contractors meets Savannah Energy standards and relevant industry codes and standards. In particular, API, ASME, ANSI, NFPA, etc.
- Participates in Technical reviews including, HAZIDs, HAZOPs, Root Cause Analysis and Risk Assessments and close-out actions raised
- Effectively communicates with the plant operations team to analyze and optimize plant performance and review the design of brownfield projects
- Seeks to improve working methods, tools, and procedures and contribute actively to the Organization meeting its set objectives. Stays up to date with advances in technology
- Monitors the performance of design contractors and suggests remedial actions where required, to improve schedule and quality performance
- Provides engineering calculations for pipelines, crude oil processing, and gas treatment systems. These may include sizing calculations for lines, control valves, relief valves and vessels, hydraulic and flow assurance studies, flare network analysis, etc.
- Assists project engineers with process engineering aspects of the facilities design including:
- Evaluating technical issues related to the preparation of proposals, and evaluation of equipment for adherence to required performance criteria.
- Performing process equipment purchasing tasks such as vendor bid inquiry preparation, vendor bid analysis, and vendor selection.
- Budget preparation.
- Work with manufacturers during fabrication and provide support to field personnel during site checkouts and commissioning of equipment
- Resolution of field problems during construction, assessing field recommendations on process change recommendations and in the implementation of efficient corrections that can reduce operational problems
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Requirements For Savannah Energy Recruitment
Interested persons must possess the following:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and an excellent team player
- Able to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work well with people from different disciplines and with varying degrees of technical experience
- Must have exposure to Consultancy, Brownfield Engineering projects, Conceptual studies, FEED, Detailed Design, and EPC projects
- In-depth understanding of the process operations of oil and gas operating facilities
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to use process engineering software programs, such as Aspen Hysys and Aspen Flare System Analyzer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply