Eterna Plc Recruitment For Dispatch Officer – Lubricants – Apply. Eterna Plc is now Recruiting to fill the position of Dispatch Officer – Lubricants. Check below for how to apply and the requirements.
Eterna Plc is a quoted Public Limited Integrated Energy Company engaging in the Manufacturing and Sale of Lubricating Oils; Importation and Bulk / Retail sale of Petroleum Products including PMS, AGO, LPFO, Base Oils, Bitumen; Export of Lubricants / Fuels, Bunkering, Gas Distribution and Marketing (LPG and NG); Offshore and Onshore oil services; Gas Processing; Equipment supply services and other Engineering and Technical Services for the Energy Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Dispatch Officer – Lubricants
See also – Edwin Clark University Recruitment 2023/2024 – Apply Here
- Daily Monitoring of planned deliveries versus actual transactions achieved.
- Ensuring the effective distribution of products across all warehouses to help sustain non-stock out of products.
- Follow up on all lubricant load out to ascertain that all products advised are loaded accordingly.
- Tracking and analyzing of lubricant open orders for all warehouses ensuring that all planned deliverables are achieved and escalating any challenges that may hinder fulfillment.
- Processing of customer orders and ensuring delivery is fulfilled.
- Providing top-notch customer service and keeping good lines of communication open with all customers regarding their orders.
- Coordinating with the warehouse team regarding critical product replenishment to enable stock availability real time and ease for sales team to place orders.
- Escalate any issues to relevant parties regarding service failure, delay in shipments, product unavailability and customer concerns.
- Daily communication to the logistics team to ensure that trucks are made available to ship customer orders on a timely basis.
- Inventory level tracking to ensure that all fast-moving products are readily available.
- Communicate with the production team on low stock requiring blend and follow up to ensure they are achieved as advised.
- Prepare a weekly report on production planned and achieved, analyzing gaps that deter blend fulfillment.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Recommended – Polaris Bank Recruitment For Business Analysts – Apply Here