Polaris Bank Recruitment For Business Analysts – Apply Here. Polaris Bank is now recruiting for the position of Business Analyst. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best-in-class/state-of-the-art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, and Port-Harcourt – Rivers
See also – Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Brewing Manager – Apply
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Business Analyst to the Business Directorate Head. The successful candidate will be responsible for working on complex assignments, requiring a high degree of problem-solving ability.
- The candidate is required to provide high-level, confidential, and coherent services to the Directorate Head.
- As a Business Analyst to the Directorate Head, you will take an active interest in the company’s success
- Business Research: Perform frequent and rigorous research on key Business topics both internally and externally to identify organization’s fitment to strategic frameworks, establish industry trends, and collect benchmark data.
- Support in long term strategic planning, QPRs, MPRs and other Business reviews
- Support in representation of organization performance to shareholders and investors by the management team
- Research related to sectors, organizations, geographies, products, etc. as the requirement arises.
- Analyze and synthesize information in various forms about projects to develop reports and presentations to assist the Directorate Head in decision making.
- Data Analysis: Involved in data analysis for functional and organizational data using a combination of digital and critical thinking skills. Carefully evaluates financial data and creates reports that identify areas of concern or opportunity.
- To work with the leadership teams on design and deployment of both short-term and long- term strategic business objectives & programs.
- To perform Market review and competitor analysis of developments/ new trends in different business units.
Required Competencies / Skills
- A First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- A Masters or MBA in Finance or CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) will be an added advantage
- An extensive knowledge of the Banking industry and the financial markets in Nigeria.
- A minimum of Five (5) years’ post-qualification experience in a similar function.
- Basic knowledge of asset management, Investor relations, infrastructure development and general investment.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Political savvy, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate with different levels of stakeholders and interested groups.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Good relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (Mid to Advanced level) High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Highly organized and extremely detailed orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Recommended for you – Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
12th April, 2023.