Apply For Internal Vacancies at ECOWAS Parliament. The ECOWAS parliament is now inviting applications to fil various vacancies. See the application procedures and the requirements below.
ECOWAS Parliament was established by the ECOWAS Revised Treaty of 24 July 1993 as one of the Institutions of the Community. The Parliament is the House of Representatives of the peoples of the Community. It is composed of 115 Representatives from the 15 Member States of ECOWAS: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Protocol Assistant (3 vacancies) – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Stores Assistant – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Accounting Assistant – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Human Resource Officer – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Procurement Officer – INTERNAL VACANCY
- Committee Clerks (2 vacancies) -INTERNAL VACANCY
Salary: Open each job to view the salary
How to Apply
Applicants are kindly requested to apply online by following the under-listed steps:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM), and fill it out correctly.
- Attach the completed application form, a curriculum vitae (CV) and a letter of motivation.
- Send all three documents to the email address provided in each job.
The age limit for consideration is fifty (50) years at the time of appointment.
Note: In line with ECOWAS policy, the vacancies are, in the first instance, being published internally for the interest of candidates from ECOWAS Institutions only. Accordingly, interested and qualified staff of all ECOWAS Institutions and Agencies are kindly requested to apply.
15th May 2023.