SDSN Youth’s first-ever Global Innovation and Impact Awards are now live! These Awards aim to recognize and mobilize leading solutions for the Sustainable Development Goals — apply or nominate by May 25!
UN SDSN Youth Global Innovation and Impact Awards 2022
On March 31, the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network Youth (SDSN Youth) unveils its first-ever Global Youth Innovation and Global SDG Impact Awards, which aim to recognize, showcase, support and mobilize outstanding solutions that are advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Awards are launched in partnership with NOVA Impact, which provides Next-Gens, philanthropists and institutional families with resources, community support, mentorship and strategic development to accelerate collaborative action for more impact.
Global Youth Innovation Awards: The Global Youth Innovation Awards are a call for applications targeting SDSN Youth’s network of more than 3,000 young changemakers worldwide building solutions for the SDGs.
Global SDG Impact Awards: The Global SDG Impact Award are a global call for nominations to identify and recognize emerging private sector and academia initiatives and commitments towards implementing the SDGs, at local and national levels.
You may like-UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2022
- Seed Funding: Awardees receive up to $2,500 to test, launch and scale their initiatives. Please note that funding is only available for the Global Youth Innovation Award.
- Exclusive Access to SDG Pioneers: The opportunity to collaborate and learn from SDG experts in various fields of sustainable development.
- Mentorship: A community of mentors and experts who will help refine your ideas and solutions, overcome challenges, attract investors, and achieve your objectives.
- Impact Driven Community of Practice: A community of practice alongside philanthropists, community leaders, and impact investors with the ability to engage in grantmaking and impact projects.
- Global Recognition: Increased visibility in the SDG and sustainability space and the ability to showcase your solutions and commitments at premier SDG events and networks.
- Impact Education: A comprehensive suite of educational resources to learn and engage more deeply with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- The call for applications/nominations closes on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 23:59 Eastern Time.
- The submissions must have a measurable positive impact on achieving at least one of the 17 SDGs. The initiatives must meet key pillars of impact centered around innovation, collaboration and execution through a systemic and transformative approach that can serve as a building block to scale SDG impact globally.
For More Information:
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here