UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2022 for young Ghanaians
The YoLe Fellowship is a year-long programme designed to empower Fellows to be ICPD ambassadors for UNFPA’s mandates. It builds the capacity of young people for the job market including the UN system by providing opportunities for professional and career development as well as training in driving health-innovation. Fellows also have access to one-on-one high-level mentorship from high achieving personalities within different sectors.
The applicant must be:
- Aged between 18 – 26 years
- A graduate of a tertiary institution in Ghana
- Able to commit to the Fellowship duration (one year)
- Proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English (possess working knowledge of English) — (important for general communication purposes. All application materials must be submitted in English.
- Passionate about SRHR and demonstrate a desire to make a difference in their community: specifically, demonstrate interest and dedication to development issues established through either volunteer experience, work experience, affiliations with a youth network or NGO, in areas of UNFPA’s mandate.
If you meet the above criteria, then the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) invites you to apply for the 4th Cohort of the Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Programme (June 2022 – May 2023).
Interested applicants should submit:
- An application letter (not more than one page), stating their professional goals and why they are applying for the Fellowship
- Legal evidence of age
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com later than 11th April, 2022.
- Please use the subject line: Application Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Programme (2022-2023).
- No late applications will be accepted
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2022
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here