Apprentice at International Breweries Plc – Anheuser-Busch InBev
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Job Title: Apprentice
Job ID: 30012224
Location: Ilesa Brewery, Osun
Job type: Full-time
- Opportunity exists for Apprenticeship Program.
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Exceptional Team working abilities
- Has an Autonomous mindset
- The scheme is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Apprentice is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and operation of Mechanical, Electrical and Controls & Automation/Mechatronics knowledge across our 4 Breweries in Nigeria.
- Participate in projects in Packaging, Brewing & Utilities departments as required
- Acquire the an in-depth knowledge of the company’s Management System (VPO)
- Develop strategic Problem-Solving competencies using tools and systems stipulated by the management pillar block
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of OND Qualification in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Trained with a Technical & Industrial Institutions is an added advantage
- Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age
- The apprentice position is a permanent role on a band XI-B
- More of hands-on activity/On The Job (OTJ) training
- Assessments will be carried out
- Successful candidates at the end of the program will be posted to any location based on the business need.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 29th April, 2022
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our