Warehouse Checker at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
Job Title: Warehouse Checker
Job ID.: req33917
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
About the Job
- Count truck inventory and keeps accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse.
- Receive finished goods and other materials from Production and at the gate into inventory and maintains appropriate records.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Document quantity, quality, type, and as suitable products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly stock count.
- Ensure adherence to all audit policies and standards.
- Ensure proper goods receipt from production lines, issuance of materials to the production line and space creation for finished goods produced/received from other locations.
- Compare product labels, tags, and Certificate of Analysis to verify accuracy of shipment content. Examine products or materials and packaging, for damage, defects, or shortages, using specified sheets, booklet, shipment document, delivery notes as applicable.
- Remove from stock, products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify warehouse officers/depot officers or appropriate departments of discrepancies observed.
Education / Knowledge
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience as a Warehouse personnel.
- Possess a working knowledge of Warehouse Management.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Good organizational skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to details
- Great learning skills.
- Good inventory and control skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Good numerate skills Self-starter.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Was this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website using your email for more notifications on available JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here